Minimum Viable Academy
A training program to cover:
Change & Evaluation training
Digital Collaboration training
Economic practice training
Delivered by the MVA team in collaboration with other facilitators by the beginning of October 2022.
With particular attention to Permaculture CoLab’s needs as identified through the Permaculture Design work carried out in 2021, also by surveying the current active landscape and anticipating what is emergent in the ecosystem.
Aimee Fenech, Stefan Morales, Nenad Maljkovic, Jyo Mann
Training and eLearning
Aim for 2022
1. Demonstration of different trainings and facilitation methods and tools
2. Practical applications for active members in the different circles and working groups to try out
3. Artifacts in various formats that can be used in a variety of ways eg eLearning courses, podcasts, social media teasers, eResource database
4. We will use training and courses created as offers to other networks including GRC, DAF and others from within the Digital Circle enterprise model (including income sharing)
5. We will share our findings from followups of the trainings within the colab, including outcome harvesting and outcome mapping designs
6. We will create spaces enabling cross community collaboration & networking
Permaculture CoLab Ecocycle Planning 4 hour workshop + artifacts delivered in 2 sessions
Hosting an Inclusive space – 3 part series workshops of 1.5 hours each + artifacts
Remote collaboration 101 1.5 hour webinar + artifacts + recording + personal consultation time for each circle / group for real life application if needed
Wise crowds for self-generative business practices – delivered in 2 sessions of 3 hours
Happy Money Story Fishbowl exp + artifacts + recording 3 sessions of 1 to 2 hours
Aim for 2023
Understand the needs of the CoLab wider membership.
Set out the program in service of general CoLab needs before the end of April 2023.
Deliver the program by the End of the third quarter, October 2023, with associated artifacts and recordings.
OUTCOME for 2023
April 2023 Update
The team has offered different options to the wider colab to poll on to make the offerings available as a priority.
- Micro Solidarity Session Plan
- Micro Solidarity Handouts