- To identify and put to use digital resources that support the Co-Lab’s vision and mission;
- To provide a collaborative and convivial online space in which to work towards the Co-Lab’s vision and mission;
- To provide a multi-lingual (digital) platform that enables wide participation from across the worldwide permaculture community;
- To use and document the process of digital aspects of the CoLab development to actively learn and unlearn organisational development processes suited to complex multi-layered networks.
- Digital work spaces/platforms exist, and are supporting active collaboration.
- Digital work spaces/platforms support multi-lingual collaboration and are used by target audiences for whom this support is intended.
- Clear and accessible documentation of platform use with respect to suitability for complex networks.
- Digital platforms and other digital resources are proposed at regular intervals to be exploited and developed upon by the CoLab.
- Development and maintenance of digital enterprises within the CoLab
- Collaboration with allied networks on digital enterprises that further the overall goals of the CoLab
Browse this circle’s logbooks which include more info and meeting minutes;