A research into tools, best practices and learnings from various online, blended and live permaculture convergence organisers across the globe.
Aimee Fenech, Cândida Shinn
Reporting Officer: Cândida Shinn
Network Weaving, Next Steps project, Capacity+ project
objectives for 2022
Convergence organisers and participants will benefit from this work with access to learnings from previous experiences and recommendations. By working with members of PIRN, IPCC and others we will be strengthening the collaboration bonds between teams whilst working towards a common goal. We will also be raising the visibility of CoLab in the larger permaculture community.
OUTCOMES FOR 2022
A design and collection of effective practices and most common challenges, feedback that convergence organisers can refer to when preparing online and blended convergences and that other permaculture colab Circles and organizers can integrate into strategy about services to offer to organizers in the permaculture movement.
– Springboard from findings in case studies performed in the previous research phase.
– Ongoing identification of convergences to include in proceeding stages of research.
– Share findings of the research using a variety of methods.
– Perform outreach via a diversity of channels and methods, within and beyond CoLab.
– Collaborate with the CoLab “Global Permaculture Movement Map” and “Permaculture Convergence website aggregator” activities.
September 2023 Update
A collaboration has been initiated with Permaculture Convergence Aggregator / Website and the Global Permaculture Movement Map teams including sharing of a database of past convergences.
We have been in close collaboration with the communications team to handle external and internal communications with CoLab members and perma.earth newsletter readers.