- This event has passed.
Collective Trauma Summit 2021
September 19, 2021 @ 8:00 am - September 28, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EDT
A 10-Day Online Event with 45+ Experts to Explore How to Work With Individual, Ancestral, and Collective Trauma
SEPT 19–28, 2021
“By attending the online Summit, you will be part of creating a powerful healing container to bring light to collective trauma for the collective consciousness of humanity at this pivotal time on our planet.”
Access 45+ Online Talks plus a Series of LIVE Events to Explore How to Address Collective Trauma in Our World Today
Join over 100,000+ souls for an all NEW online event with expert presentations, talks, poetry readings, movement sessions, guided meditations, and panel discussions where we will delve into the theme of Collective Healing in Action.
SOME OF THE MANY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- How individual, ancestral, and collective trauma are interdependent and why all need to be addressed for true healing
- A deep dive into how people are working with the emerging collective trauma issues of our time including racism, the environment and climate change, global health care/pandemic crisis, war and conflict legacies, and intergenerational trauma
- How our individual nervous system is a part of the collective nervous system rather than separate and how we need to care for both
- How to go from a state of overwhelm, fear and anxiety toward building resilience and internal coherence capacities, and
- How to go beyond being trauma-informed and trauma-sensitive to move toward a society that is trauma-integrating
- The power of facilitated group work to hold space for witnessing, working with, and transforming collective trauma