- This event has passed.
Championing Systems Change
November 9, 2021 @ 8:00 am - November 17, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EST
Pacific US: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Eastern US: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
CEST: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
In this workshop, specially designed for funders and senior leaders, you’ll develop your unique role as a champion of systems change initiatives. It focuses on the unique pressures that sponsors of systems change work have to their internal stakeholders and to the change system they are helping to catalyze and support. In this course, we share stories and examples from actual systems change initiatives, both successful and unsuccessful, to help you more deeply understand the kind of commitment, clarity, and resourcing it takes to lead effective systems change.
This workshop will support you to:
- Understand the key success factors, resource needs, and risks in multi-stakeholder collaboration so you can more confidentially invest both financially and reputationally in the work
- Effectively manage the creative tension between your institution’s needs and goals and those of other stakeholders
- Identify and manage your own role, needs, and interests as a sponsor and key influencer of the work
You will leave this workshop with increased effectiveness and skill in:
- Fostering the critical conditions for a successful systems change initiative
- Managing the strengths and challenges of your unique role in collaborations
- Supporting effective assessment of the progress, dynamics, and work of the collaborative
Eligibility: Senior system leaders and funders interested in supporting systems change collaboratives.
Session inputs: None required.
Registration cost: $700 USD per person
Registration includes digital copies of all course materials and resources.
Course length: Three, 3-hour virtual sessions
Trainers: Russ Gaskin, Heather Equinoss, Sharon Simms
“This was a game changer in that it provided a structure as well as the details. So, so, so helpful.”
– Fall, 2020 Training Participant