CoLab website is an on-line hub that helps improve coherence and collaboration in the international permaculture network (and beyond).
Digital Technology is at the heart of the work we do to help support groups and projects to work together effectively.
Vision, Mission & Aims
A healthy, peaceful and socially just world in which we care for the earth, each other and future generations, in harmony with nature.
To work together to enhance the coherence and effectiveness of local to global permaculture networks both formal and informal.
- Provide a collaborative and convivial online space;
- Identify opportunities to enhance the coherence and effectiveness of permaculture;
- Research, assess and provide information about the current state and extent of permaculture thinking and practice to enable;
- Identify and mobilise resources that support members to nurture existing initiatives;
- To communicate with permaculture networks and allies to make effective links & ensure wide understanding;
- Work towards a multi-lingual platform that enables wide participation;
- Work towards eliminating racism, patriarchy, the class system and any other manifestations of the oppressive society;
- Provide and document existing training and learning resources to enable participation;
- Use and document the process of CoLab development to actively learn and unlearn.