For people that want to help projects in a variety of ways – admintrators, facilitators, translators, fundraisors, mentors, network connectors, map makers, enterprise advicors, etc.
- To enable and support other circles to function efficiently as part of the CoLab
- To help provide a collaborative and convivial online space in which circles can work towards the Co-Lab’s vision, mission and aims.
- Support and train other circles in working collaboratively in online spaces
- Act as an administrative function for the whole CoLab
- To liaise with funders, provide reports and support applications for further funds where this is for the CoLab as a whole.
Administration of CoLab, including but not limited to:
- Effective and transparent financial administration
- Effective and transparent membership administration
- Facilitation support, including but not limited to:
-Assisting working groups and projects formation, including understanding the CoLab structure and guidelines for participation
- Provide working groups and projects with information about how to make a proposal and, along with stewards, identifying and connecting with potential funding partners
- Organising and facilitating meetings of stewardship and/or general circle (tbc)
- Helping participants and potential collaborators to be aware of each other and connected
- Mediating (surface, dissolve and resolve conflict between circles and within circles)
Knowledge and information management for CoLab, including but not limited to:
- Logbook keeping
- Supporting circles to effectively curate their own information and documentation.
- Training management, including but not limited to:
- Induction and training of new members (using open badges whenever possible and appropriate)
- Use of digital platforms
- CoLab protocols and procedures
- Coordinate and manage external communications, including but not limited to:
- Manage the CoLab’s online presence (website, social media, etc.)
- Networking and access to other networks – support the CoLab to identify potential partners and resources