Social System Mapping OnRamp Session | November 15th, 2021
November 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
Once a month social system map sharing sessions.
About this event
A monthly session for:
- Meeting other Social System Mappers
- Addressing how to get started Social System Mapping
- Q & A with experienced Social System Mappers
The main session will be an hour – with an OPTIONAL additional 1/2 hour at the end for those who want to participate in small group ‘give and get help’ breakouts.
Who should attend?
These sessions are designed for people who are:
- Curious about what Social System Mapping is all about – or what it even is.
- Wondering how to get started.
- Somewhere in the process and full of questions (be they visioning, technical or sense-making)
- Wanting to connect with others who are exploring Social System Mapping
This session will include:
– The Map:
– Some Q & A and reflection time together.
We highly recommend watching this 17 minute intro video before the session so that you’re best able to participate in the discussion.